Saturday, January 31, 2009

Some of these library links are pretty important IMHO

You can make up your own mind, but instead of pasting all of these on Facebook, I'll put them here, as usual.

Lead Poisoning is causing worry with librarians over the safety of children's books.

Not that I'm not interested in the other stories, but because I work in Serials, the Georgia case is close to home regarding e-resources.

ACRL announces the the recipients of the 2009 Excellence in Academic Libraries Award

The essay of one of the runners-up of the federated search writing contest

OK, here on in it is food and other stuff . . .

Farm show Cook-Off

Disneyland uses cooking oil to run choo choo trains

Ghirardelli wins award for their semi-sweet baking chips, which contain no dairy and are vegan friendly - I shan't comment on the vegan part, but I do love me some Ghirardelli.

Please don't forget the oceans!! It seems that too many people forget that the oceans need help too and without research, studies, testing and action, we will suffer for it.

Although the words cocaine, Texas and beaches don't often go in the same sentence, this time they did.

I love you and I'll miss you Scharffen Berger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment